Our school’s mission is to provide each individual student with the very best opportunity for positive change going forward in life. In either group or private settings we explore Yoga as it was presented in the Sutras of Patanjali and as traditionally taught from the lineage of T. Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar. Each experience as an opportunity upon which to practice reflection and growth, and the potential for positive change in our lives is infinite.
Our Yoga Therapy program is a complete holistic health care system that addresses the needs of the individual person through continuous adaptation of its many tools to suit each student’s unique and evolving requirements. This deeper understanding of the science and philosophy of Yoga and Ayurveda is the foundation upon which the practical application becomes essential. When administered effectively our therapeutic practices enables dedicated students the skills required to:
• Practice and maintain physical, mental and emotional health.
• Create and observe holistic health and self care routines and rituals.
• Maintain and even improve quality of life, when managing chronic conditions and challenging life situations.
• Move confidently in the direction of personal healing and pain relief.
• Better understand and negotiate our lives along this journey of transformation.